Prices vary on all of this materials, but the prices listed are the average of them. Don't let some of these scare/mislead you. These material can make SEVERAL weapons/ armor and in turn make most weapons the cost of around $10.
- Pvc pipe is the core to every weapon ( $2.50 for 10 feet normally bought at Home depot). Fiber glass rod, a stronger and lighter core ( $5 for 5 feet normally bought online at goodwinds.com.)
- Blue camp foam- the main thing to make anything in LARP. ($7.50 for a 8 foot roll, normally bought at Walmart.)
- Cardboard for structure and support for weapons and armor (especially for advanced ones)- (free at any store if asked, normally at night in Walmart.)
- Industrial strength Duct tape/Gorilla tape- strong tape to help bind foam to pvc/FGR, cardboard, and other foam. ($8 for a big roll normally bought at Walmart). For even better results buy DAP contacting cement ($6.50 for a big can, normally bought at Home depot or Walmart.)
- Colored/aluminum duct tape or cloth- for extra decoration. ( $4 a roll, normally bought at Walmart. While cloth can be purchased at fabric stores. To go for cheap cloth buy some $12 bedsheets from Walmart.)
- Electric/grip tape- To wrap your weapons handle. ($1-3 depending on which one you get. Normally bought at Walmart.)
Tools and other thing you will need after buying your materials:
- A box cutter/knife to cut the foam and cardboard.
- PVC cutters to make it a lot easier to cut the pvc
- A supervisor of Allegora/helper to make the process easier and more efficient.
- TIME- it can take a long time to make some of these. Roughly an hour and a half normally.